We get asked that question often and it’s a great question to ask!
Forest City Diagnostic Imaging is a state of the art facility and there is no compromise to the image quality we provide.
- We use only the highest quality GE and Siemens scanners. Offering a Wide Open Bore MRI 1.5 Tesla MRI with shorter scan times and 1 ½ feet of face space for our claustrophobic patients.
- Our newest addition is the 64 slice Siemens Somatom Go Up. Providing rapid scan times, superb image quality and significantly less radiation dose.
- Digital (filmless) X-ray and state of the art Hitachi Ultrasound.
- Our equipment is fully accredited from the American College of Radiology. The ACR accreditation is a rigorous process that defines principles for the delivery of high-quality imaging and therapeutic care. This accreditation is considered the Gold Standard in diagnostic imaging.
- Our team of Radiologists is board certified in Radiology, many are sub-specialty certified in Neuro and Musculoskeletal imaging.
- Our technologists have over 100 years of combined experience. A highly compassionate and expert team!